Contract Strategy Development & Management
Pangea Professional Services aim to Provide objective, innovative and practical solutions to contractual and commercial challenges. With extensive capital project experience (in excess of 15 years via its constituents) as part of the owner organisation, Pangea is positioned to render the referenced suite of services to leading role-players in major: Infrastructure Development, Power Generation , Oil and Gas, Petro-Chemical and Mining sector's throughout a project life-cycle.
Our project services team has a sharp commercial focus, ensuring that our multi discipline teams deliver results that yield value beyond client expectations.
We have experience in managing projects which have been executed with various execution configurations, which include options ranging from just front end engineering all the way though to Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) engagements. The most prevalent of strategies being the conventional Engineer Procure and Construct (EPC) and the Engineer Procure and Construction Management (EPCm) variation.
In essence we have the capability of being able to support the project from the metaphorical “cradle to grave” as depicted in the pictorial above.
Forms of Contracts Utilized:
- The Fédération Internationale des Ingenieurs – Conseils 1999 First Editions of four standard form construction contracts (FIDIC, First Edition, 1999);
- The General Conditions of Contract for Construction Works, Second Edition (GCC 2004, GCC 2010);
- The JBCC Series 2000 (JBCC 2000); and
- The NEC3 family of standard contracts.
Construction Claims Services:
- Claims Management (Development & Defending of claims)
- Adjudication of Disputes
- Cost and Damages Assessments
- Delay & Disruption Analysis
- Mediation, Arbitration & Litigation Support
- Expert Witness Reports
Project Planning & Progress Management:
We offer a full range of planning services. Our planning capability spans the complete cycle from concept and FEED through to detailed design and delivery, and onto the full life cycle of asset management. Commissions are carried out by project planners and lead or senior planners, across the spectrum of sectors and disciplines. Pangea is committed to providing a fully integrated service throughout the life of the project.
Our Services Include:
- Project Planning at all levels
- Project Reporting at all levels
- Portfolio Planning & Programme Planning
- Programme Progress Reporting, Validation, Update, & Recovery
- Programme Analysis
- Forensic Planning
Project Support Services
Pangea is further able to provide a fully comprehensive advisory service which addresses the need which exist in many organisations as a result of Increased pressure to improve their organisational efficiency by reducing costs and increasing agility, particularly with regard to the support functions.
Further, with an extensive association and collaboration execution model in place, Pangea Professional Services has instant access to experienced program management professionals, who consist of, engineers, lawyers, economists, accountants, project control specialists and construction management professionals with major capital projects industry experience, and can tailor delivery enhancements to the unique circumstances facing project portfolios.
Pangea is able to do this by:
- Focusing on internal commercial processes, technology selection, projection execution structures and contractual strategy formation with In the prevailing landscape.
- Facilitating the creation of support functions which are aligned, agile and integrated.
- Through the provision of full or part time support in Project Procurement and Contract Administration& management.